Saturday, April 21, 2007

Kickin' it in Portland


Do you like scooters? Do you like the Pacific Northwest? Do you want to make friends and influence others? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the place for you!

Welcome to my Kickstart blog. My name is Karen G, I'm the creator and editor of Kickstart. What's Kickstart, you may be asking yourself. Well, it's a scooter zine, hand-made with love from Portland, Oregon. Yeah, the place were it always rains. It's also home to lots of scooters, their proud owners, and many a scooter shop.

I'm currently working on our sixth issue, but will try and keep the blog updated as much as I can.

Drop me a line, let me know someone else is reading this. And if you have any scooter stories, I'd love to hear from you.

Gotta scoot,
Karen G

No comments: