Sunday, August 22, 2010

Copper, Caddies, and the Kang

On Saturday I scooted to Vespa Milwaukie to photograph their top dog, Copper the Airedale for an upcoming Bumpstart ad. Copper was a pro and hit his marks without much hassle.

Above photo: Copper checking out the inventory.

I bought Olive, my Vespa GTV from Copper's owner, Bill Place and have been happy with the treatment my scoot and I have received so far from his shop. They will even come to your house and pickup your scooter for service. This was a big help when I scooted back from San Antonio and had to get Olive serviced from the long trip and to finish up some remaining repairs from my Texas-size concrete chunk highway mishap.

Above photo: Amerivespa San Antonio, The Motorcycle Shop

Vespa Milwaukie is my latest Scooter Cannonball Run sponsor and couldn't be happier to have them in my corner.

When I was scooting home I noticed a vintage Cadillac show going on at Hot Rod Pizza and pulled over to check out the show. Lots of pristine restoration jobs and fins for miles.


At the show an Elvis impersonator took a liking to Olive. How could he resist. After all, she is the Cadillac of Scooters.

No comments: